We’re Not What You Expect. We’re Better.
COS Phones began with one man’s unstoppable passion in 2005. Now it’s one of the leading reverse logistics companies in the world and growing.
Who We Are
At heart, we are a loyal team of people devoted to creating sustainable solutions and relationships. We do everything with integrity, outpacing all industry standards for value, service, and reliability.
That doesn’t mean it’s been easy. But our way of doing business is deeply rewarding. We make it much easier for our clients to succeed in a complex and volatile industry. And we never forget that we are ultimately helping people, not just moving product.
Where We Are
From our headquarters in Union, New Jersey, we manage a thriving global distribution network for high-end and low-end mobile products, including over ~1000 retail points of presence in emerging markets.
COS Phones is going places. In 2017 alone, we generated nearly $100M in revenue from sales of 12 million devices and accessories. And we continue to grow 75%, year on year, with no debt.
Founder, Chairman, & CEO
“My world revolves around my family, COS Phones, and the amazing team we have created along the way.”
Jerry left Toronto for New York City at age 25 with $120 in his pocket, a passion for building relationships, and the car that he lived in for six weeks. That was in 2005. Within a year he formed COS Phones, which is now one of the world’s leading reverse logistics companies based in North America.
Today, Jerry still works tirelessly to deepen the service commitment, integrity, and relationships that make COS Phones uniquely successful. He also lends his support to many charitable causes, and sits on the Board of Directors for Curing Kids Cancer.
NOTE: If you know Jerry, you know there’s more to his story. From a major reversal of fortune to a hard-won fresh start and a fleet of Ferraris, it’s a good, inspiring read.
CEO and Board of Directors Member, Synchronoss Technologies
Glenn has shaped groundbreaking telecommunications and wireless developments throughout his career. His 30 years’ experience and roles include:
- President and Chief Executive Officer of AT&T’s Mobility and Consumer Operations
- Leading AT&T’s negotiations with Apple to introduce the first iPhone and iPad
- Integrating AT&T’s DirecTV and the company’s digital business
- Building IoT business, Digital Life, and Aio Wireless (now Cricket) for AT&T
- Driving sales at McCaw Cellular, wireless pioneer acquired by AT&T in 1994
In addition to his current Synchronoss Technologies roles, Glenn has served as chairman of the board for the Consumer Technology Industry Association (2016). He also serves on the Delphi Technology Advisory Council. He is an executive advisory board member of Curing Kids Cancer and the board of the Atlanta Concorde Fire Soccer Club.
- Named one of 10 #MobileGameChangers by Russell Reynolds Associates (2014)
- Named one of the Global Telecom Business “Power 100” (several years)
- Wireless Week’s Telecom Leadership Award (2010)
- Atlanta Telecom Professional of the Year Award (2009)
- BA in Business/Marketing from Seattle Pacific University
President and CEO of T6 Enterprises Operations and Supply Chain Consulting
For over 30 years, Tim has influenced and experienced the rapid developments of the communications industry. His 33 years in executive roles at AT&T and its predecessors include:
- President of AT&T’s Worldwide Supply Chain (most recent)
- President and CEO of AT&T West
- President of network services for AT&T Southwest, President of Data and Network Services for SBC Operations
- President of SBC Telecom, Inc.
- President and Chief Executive Officer of Pacific Telesis Business Systems
- Chief Operating Officer of Pacific Bell’s Advanced Communications Network
- Senior VP—Network Engineering and Planning of SBC Data Services
Other Leadership Roles
Tim currently provides strategic input to decision makers at two Silicon Valley startups and several industry advisory boards. He twice served as Chairman of the QuEST Forum Executive Board, and is also a member of Supply Chain 50 and Supply Chain World. Additionally, Tim serves on the board of directors for the National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame, San Francisco.
- US Navy Officer
- Captain in the USN Reserve (retired)
- Named scholar athlete and one of nine Distinguished Americans, National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame
- Associate Professor, University of Utah
Wireless Industry Veteran and Board Advisor
As an accomplished C-suite with 25+ years in the wireless industry, Danny has managed large organizations and multi-million/billion dollar budgets; engaged in global multicultural collaboration; and fostered innovation combining technology, process, and human behavior. His roles include senior positions at:
- Cellular One
- LeEco North America
Other Leadership Roles
Danny serves on the advisory boards of Mobile Posse in Washington D.C, Pervacio in Dallas, Texas, and CyberCar in Denver, Colorado.
- Executive MBA, Olin Business School, Washington University
- Executive Leadership Certificate, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
- BA in Business, Evangel University
Founding Partner, Pinnacle Marketing Group (PMG)
Brian applies proven strategic thinking and blue-sky creative ideas to craft results-oriented marketing plans. He brings deep experience from over 30 years in the industry, creating innovative campaigns and building solid partner relationships to drive increased penetration and revenue. His leading roles in marketing and the wireless space include:
- AT&T Wireless, Senior Director of Equipment Marketing, responsible for cooperative marketing budgets in excess of $200 Million annually
- First Lexington Corporation, VP Sports Marketing
- Ogilvy & Mather, Senior Account Executive
Other Leadership Roles
Brian cofounded PMG, a content marketing agency focused on technology, with Kim Charlton in 2003 and grew their client list to include Intel, Qualcomm, Microsoft, Samsung, ZTE, Verizon, AT&T, and many more.
- Pioneered award winning co-marketing programs with partners like MTV, Disney, and the NFL, alongside leading manufacturers such as Nokia, Motorola, and Sony
- Started Pinnacle Sports Network – a sports marketing agency designed to increase participation and excitement for youth athletics
- BA in business, University of Texas, Austin